TERRAFIRMA, a well-established landscape construction company in Ann Arbor has an immediate opening for an entry-level AutoCAD Designer. The AutoCAD Designer will work closely with the sales team to develop site plans, landscape/hardscape designs, elevations, sections, and specifications. Other duties include, but not limited to, conducting site visits, applying for permits, generating estimates, and promoting designs to social media. As this is an entry-level position, significant experience or education is not required. For the right candidate with basic technical skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong desire to learn; there will be meaningful opportunities for professional development and on-the-job training.
The ideal candidate will possess a knowledge of or a strong desire to learn the following:
- Drafting and Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Layout/SketchUp design software
- Adobe Photoshop and 3-D modeling software
- Horticulture and Construction
We offer the following benefits:
- Year-round, full-time employment
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Benefits including matching of SRA contributions up to 3% and contributions toward medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
Interested candidates should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job position in the title of the email.