Revered for its elegant appearance and versatility, natural stone can bring a sense of timeless beauty to your outdoor space. The timeless material can be crafted into retaining & seat walls, sidewalks, patios, casual paths, water and fire features. Since no two natural stones are the same, you are guaranteed an custom design every time. Natural stones look and feel different from the typical concrete blocks and pavers that are most commonly used in landscape construction. Bluestone, tempered bluestone, ledge rock and flagstone are highly prized for their beauty and timeless rustic charm. Random shapes and sizes are the hallmark of natural stones, but they also can be cut or milled into a more formal, dimensional product. Used in many different applications such as retaining walls, planting bed features and edging, outdoor dining and entertainment patios, sidewalks, ponds & fountains, accent elements and steps.
Sloping sites can benefit from the construction of retaining walls by providing more level areas for planting and recreation. Retaining walls also help correct erosion and runoff issues. For the strongest in gravity retaining wall design, we work with Fendt Keystone Compac units. Anther favorite is Unilock’s Pisa2 pavers for two-sided finish and excellent structural strength in both linear and curved designs.
Stamped concrete can create a dramatic impression, which is why it is a popular choice to elevate your property’s aesthetic appeal. The appearance of textured concrete, from a cobblestone driveway to a stone patio, is not only realistic but also carries the lasting durability of concrete.
For mid-century modern and contemporary landscape design, nothing beats the clean and minimal look of concrete and large format pavers. Both Techo-Bloc and High Format carry just the right line of pavers for your aesthetic.
Our Services Include:
- Unilock, High Format and Techo-Bloc brick paver patios, walks and driveways.
- Natural cleft bluestone, tempered bluestone, irregular bluestone and full-range color bluestone.
- Concrete, stamped concrete, exposed aggregate and asphalt driveways
- Concrete walks and driveways
- Stone terraces and multi-level decks to retain bank areas and enhance grade changes
- Ledge rock steps, snapped limestone steps, Unilock Ledgestone Steps, High Format Irregular Steps, High Format Dimensional Steps
- Outdoor kitchens, clad in natural and manufactured stone, granite, natural stone and concrete countertops, inset with premium outdoor appliances, such as Napoleon & Lynx grills, outdoor refrigerators, trash drawers and storage cabinets for the ultimate outdoor entertaining experience.
- Rectangular, round and custom gas fire pits and fire tables, encircled with cozy stone seat walls for intimate evenings and grand soirees alike.
- Dry creek beds with undulating stonework to move stormwater runoff and mitigate landscape drainage issues in difficult Ann Arbor clay soils.